At Cullen and Dykman, we advise our clients on a full range of sophisticated real estate matters. Regardless of who or what your business, specialty, or industry is, if you own or lease real estate, we can advise you on how to maximize and protect your investment.
Our firm provides services associated with a variety of commercial real estate transactions. Commercial real estate law is complex and involves a wide spectrum of issues. Ownership and Tenant rights can be impacted by contractual provisions, local governmental restrictions and procedures, statutory limitations, financing, and other requirements. If you’re not familiar with the intricacies of commercial real estate law, it can be easy to make a misstep or overlook a requirement. Fortunately, our commercial real estate lawyers have experience managing the complexities of all real estate matters.
Our law firm offers reliable commercial real estate legal services in the following areas:
- Purchase and Disposition of Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Transaction Counseling
- Property Title and Title Insurance Review
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing (including Ground Leases)
- Real Financing Estate Financing (from an Owner’s and/or Lender’s perspective)
- Environmental Matters
- Zoning/Land Use/Permits
- Tax Certiorari
- Tort Litigation
- Workouts and/or Bankruptcy