Our firm relies on the skills and assistance of paralegals in many different practice areas, including corporate, litigation, banking, foreclosure and real estate. Paralegals at Cullen and Dykman perform substantive work and are an integral part of the firm’s growth and success.
Administrative Support Staff
Cullen and Dykman is a firm with approximately 300 employees that provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits to our staff.
We offer a broad range of benefits, including:
- Business casual dress
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Savings plan 401(k), including firm contributions after 1 year of service
- Pre-tax transit plans
- Health savings accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation based on length of service, 12 holidays and 1 personal day annually