A law firm is only as good as its people, and we recognize that our attorneys are our firm’s future. We seek enthusiastic, highly-motivated attorneys who will embrace our values of excellence and respect while diligently serving our clients’ needs. Our attorney’s professional development is the key to maintaining our firm’s growth and character; and, to this end, our attorneys enjoy an unusual amount of autonomy and client contact while holding direct responsibility for producing tangible results on sophisticated matters. We provide a compensation package with a competitive salary and full benefits.
At Cullen and Dykman, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are welcome. We also recognize the importance of a healthy balance between work and private life, and our dedication to excellence in our work does not come at the expense of our attorneys’ family and social lives. We firmly believe that a fulfilling personal life helps maintain a solid foundation from which our attorneys are able to make sound judgments and perform the quality of work necessary to serve our clients.
We offer a broad range of benefits, including:
- Flexible work arrangements on a case-by-case basis
- Business casual dress
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Savings plan 401(k), including firm contributions after 1 year of service
- Supplemental insurance
- Pre-tax transit plans
- Health savings accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 20 vacation days, 11 holidays and 2 personal days annually
- Reimbursement for professional expenses such as a bar review course, bar exam fees, attorney registration fees, bar association dues and mandatory continuing legal education