Our Corporate attorneys represent clients in connection with the negotiation, drafting, and execution of all types of agreements. Representing clients throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions in a broad range of industry sectors, our attorneys offer insightful advice based upon extensive experience serving as transactional and litigation counsel for clients on both sides of a wide variety of complex commercial matters.
Extensive Experience in Commercial Contract Drafting and Negotiations
With experience in corporate, real estate, technology, intellectual property, employment, energy, general commercial, and other areas, our attorneys are able to strategically advise clients with regard to contracts including:
- Bonus and earnout agreements
- Construction contracts
- Customer, supplier and vendor contracts for goods and services
- Employment agreements
- Executive compensation and severance agreements
- Manufacturing, distribution, and supply contracts
- Sales representative agreements
- Software licensing agreements
- Stock and other equity investment agreements
- Trademark and other intellectual property (IP) contracts
Results-Oriented Transactional Representation
We have particular experience working with clients in the electricity, natural gas, and water sectors to negotiate power purchase agreements, gas, and water supply agreements, and other utilities related contracts. In all matters, we work closely with our clients’ key stakeholders to carefully address the financial, legal, and practical aspects of their agreements, placing particular emphasis on the issues that are most-directly relevant to our clients’ financial objectives and operational needs.