Devon Pope is an associate in the firm’s Banking and Financial services department. Devon focuses his practice on corporate governance, corporate formation, mergers, acquisitions, contract drafting and contract negotiation. Devon has represented clients in such matters in a broad range of business areas, including financial technology, online software, telecommunications construction, pharmaceuticals and wholesale food distribution. Devon has worked hand in hand with business owners and executives to craft complex legal solutions to their business problems.
- J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School Of Law, 2015
- B.A., SUNY New Paltz, 2012
- Represented a National Outside Plant (“OSP”) telecommunications Contracting Firm in $15,000,000 reverse merger with a nationwide broadband engineering, construction and maintenance services company that partnered with a private equity firm focused in the telecommunications construction space.
- Represented two New York private investment firms in a $17,000,000 joint stock acquisition of a Midwestern concrete waterproofing construction company.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, New York County Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Drexel University Alumni Board of Governors-2017-2020
- Volunteer at the Hoboken Homeless Shelter
Honors and Awards
- Northeast Regional Champion, 2015 Transactional Law Meets Competition