Michael S. Eng is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate department. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate and real estate finance matters. He represents developers, investors, landlords, office and retail tenants, not-for-profit institutions, private and institutional lenders, and borrowers in connection with commercial and residential projects throughout the United States. Capitalizing on his background in finance and asset management, Michael advises clients on acquisition and financing matters and oversees complex lease negotiations, from letter of intent (LOI) through closing.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2013
- B.A., Providence College, 2006
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association