Bianca R. Zimmerman is a partner in the firm’s Banking & Financial Services department. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate finance and financial transactions. Bianca regularly drafts and negotiates documents for commercial transactions including acquisition loans, construction loans, revolving and term loans, letters of credit, credit agreements, notes, mortgages, guaranties, environmental indemnities, and intercreditor agreements as well as syndicated transactions. Bianca advises clients on all aspects of complex deals from inception through closing, and she works closely with partners from the firm’s Environmental, Real Estate and Intellectual Property departments when necessary in order to efficiently close clients’ transactions.
- New York
- J.D., Roger Williams University School of Law, cum laude, 2006
- B.A., Providence College, summa cum laude, 2003
- Represented administrative agent in the syndication of approximately $23 million refinance.
- Represented numerous lenders in loans securing condominium and cooperative housing.
- Represented lenders in drafting and negotiating credit agreements secured by securities, accounts, inventory and assets.
- Represented lenders in drafting and negotiating secured and unsecured revolving and term lines of credit both with and without letter-of-credit facilities.
- Represented landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations.
- Represented commercial developer in the purchase of residential property, negotiation of loan documents and sale of the property.
- Represented a not-for-profit entity in the negotiation of commercial loan documentation as well as the purchase of property and coordination of new leases for a dissolved not-for-profit entity which involved working with the Attorney General of the State of New York and the governing agency for the not-for-profit entity in an effort to keep consumers in the same locations.