Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm that has been serving clients since 1850. We are seeking a Paralegal with 3+ years of experience in construction litigation . The position is based in our New York City office with a flexible remote rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to attorneys in drafting and preparing litigation documents such as discovery demands and responses, subpoenas, discovery motions, medical record reviews and obtaining records.
- Availability to work overtime on an as-needed basis
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree
- 3+ years’ litigation construction experience. Construction defense, insurance coverage and insurance defense, a plus.
- Must be conscientious, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Must be able to assume immediate responsibility and prioritize assignments and handle an active caseload.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel necessary; knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus.
Our professional staff plays a key role in the firm’s continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
Cullen and Dykman LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a collaborative, friendly environment, comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $45,000-$70,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.