Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm serving clients since 1850. We are seeking a full-time Legal Secretary to join its Construction Litigation Department. The position is located in our New York City office.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software, and exceptional organizational skills. Responsibilities include assisting attorneys (and other staff as needed), corresponding and communicating with clients, sorting and maintaining files and schedules, and managing all incoming and outgoing information related to a matter. Prepare, format, revise and finalize a wide variety of legal documents including correspondence, complaints and motions,
- High School degree required; College degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant litigation experience in a law firm
- Must possess proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to self-prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced firm environment
- Must be highly detail-oriented and have superior organizational and computer skills
- Ability to communicate professionally to internal and external clients
- Strong professional judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- An ability to work with little supervision and to prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and detail-oriented manner is essential.
Our professional staff plays a vital role in the firm’s continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
Cullen and Dykman LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a collaborative, friendly environment, comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $45,000-$65,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience.
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.