Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm that has been serving clients since 1850. We are seeking an experienced Litigation Associate with 4+ years of personal injury tort litigation experience for our tort and insurance defense litigation practice. The position is based in our Manhattan office.
- JD degree required with excellent academic credentials
- NY Bar Admission required; NJ Bar Admission, a plus
- 4+ years of personal injury tort litigation experience
- Immediate client contact and assumption of responsibilities
- Trial experience, a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong professional judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate professionally to internal and external clients
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and multi-task required
Our professional staff plays a key role in the firm’s continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
Cullen and Dykman LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a collaborative, friendly environment, comprehensive benefits and compensation package. The salary range for this role is $85,000 – $140,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience.
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 4+ years personal injury tort litigation
- NY Bar