Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm serving clients since 1850. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our clients, exhibiting the highest standards of professionalism, and maintaining a dynamic and collegial work environment for our attorneys, paralegals, and staff.
The Albany office of Cullen and Dykman LLP seeks to add an experienced Associate to its Commercial Litigation group. The attorney may also assist the Firm’s education, energy, and banking practices.
- JD degree required with excellent academic credentials
- New York Bar Admission
- Minimum of 1-3 years of commercial litigation experience
- Aspire to conduct depositions, appear in court, and interact with clients and opposing counsel.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong professional judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and multi-task required
Our professional staff plays a key role in the firm’s continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and a collaborative, friendly environment. The salary range for this role is $115,000-$145,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience.
Cullen and Dykman LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.