Cullen and Dykman LLP is a full-service law firm that has been serving clients since 1850. We provide the highest quality services to our clients, exhibiting the highest standards of professionalism, and maintaining a dynamic and collegial work environment for our attorneys, paralegals, and staff.
We are seeking a bright, hard-working associate with 2-4 years’ experience with a strong interest in energy, utility, and regulatory work. Candidate must be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and superb writing, research, and interpersonal skills.
- JD degree with excellent academic credentials.
- 2-4 years’ experience with a interest in energy, utility, and regulatory work.
- Admitted and in good standing in New York; admission to New Jersey bar is a plus.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong professional judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task required.
Our professional staff plays a key role in the firm’s continued growth and success, and we look forward to adding a proactive and motivated member to our team.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and a collaborative, friendly environment. The salary range for this role is $115,000-$145,000. Actual salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience.
Cullen and Dykman LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please visit our website at www.cullenllp.com for more information on Cullen and Dykman LLP.